Career Opportunity / Benefits Department
David Insurance Agency, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time talented, motivated, career-focused individual to join our Employee Benefits team as an Account Manager. The candidate for this role will be part of a dynamic team that is focused on delivering an exceptional client service experience to our growing list of clients throughout South Eastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. We are seeking candidates who possess a willingness to learn and the drive and motivation to develop their career within a growing, professional insurance organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for overall service relationship on behalf of David Insurance Agency, managing all day-to-day client concerns and questions.
• Must be a team player and work well in a collaborative work environment so that our company culture is maintained and cultivated.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client expectations are consistently met
• Serves as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administrative procedures; serve as the key resource for day-to-day issues.
• Manages administrative questions, issues and processes.
• Monitors project schedules to ensure timelines are met.
• Obtains quotes and develops proposals that include benefits and premiums. • Participates in client calls and meetings.
• Assists with the preparation and delivery of clear and concise client-friendly communications
• Conducts informational and enrollment meetings with clients and their employees to explain healthcare plans.
• Understands employee benefit products, services, and tools, including carrier markets; develops relationships with carriers in order to understand and compare products and services being offered, and recommends solutions to clients.
• Maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years’ experience in health and group benefit administration.
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow-up, and resolve complex issues or problems.
• Ability to work within a team setting combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, and committed to deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Maintain appropriate state insurance licenses.
Compensation and Benefits
• Compensation based on experience
• Generous Benefit Package includes; – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability, 401(k), PTO
This career opportunity is based in our main office location in Racine, WI. Interested candidates please forward your resume to Benefit Careers
Career Opportunity / Personal Lines Department
David Insurance Agency, Inc. is expanding our Personal Lines Team and is currently seeking a talented, motivated, career-focused individual to join our team as an Account Manager within the Personal Lines Department. The candidate for this role will be part of a dynamic team that is focused on delivering an exceptional client service experience to our growing list of clients throughout South Eastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. We are seeking candidates who possess a willingness to learn and the drive and motivation to develop their career within a growing, professional insurance organization.
Responsibilities will include:
-Delivering a proactive, superior service experience to our highly- valued client relationships.
-Work closely with Personal Lines Professionals in all areas of client service and retention.
-Utilize our internal Agency Management System to maintain up-to-date files, document client interaction, and respond to client service needs. Maintain regular interaction with insurance carrier personnel.
-Resolve customer inquiries, explain insurance coverages, make policy changes, and assist in the claims process, billing, and other miscellaneous administrative service issues.
-Assist Producers/Consultants in growing new personal line clients and revenue. Managing new business quoting and existing client renewal processes.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
-Superior Client Customer Service Experience
-Active Poperty & Casualty license
-Professional demeanor and strong communication skills (written as well as verbal)
-Results driven, self-directed, detail-oriented, and adaptive with ability to produce quality work output
-Proficient use of computers, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
-Preferred experience within an Insurance Agency or Insurance Carrier
-Preferred experience with AMS360
*This new career opportunity is based in Kenosha, WI. Interested candidates please forward your resume to Careers
David Insurance Agency Inc is committed to promoting safety and high standards of employee performance, productivity and reliability. In order to achieve this, all finalists may be subjected to a drug test prior to being hired to assure the Company that the applicant does not currently have narcotics, sedatives, stimulants and/or other controlled substances in his/her body. Further, David Insurance Agency Inc supports a Drug-Free Workplace Policy.